Wow, I can't believe that we're days away for 2010. I really do feel like this year has flown by. So as I begin to work on my dream collage for the upcoming year, I wanted to take a moment and reflect on my 2009 goals. Here are the results:
1. Get closer to God (I think I should have been a bit more specific. I mean, how can I really measure my closeness with God? While I do feel closer in some ways, I also feel further away in others.)
5. Save $3,000 (I didn't reach this goal. However, I am happy that I was able to pay off about 3,000 in debt this year. I guess technically that might count for something.)
7. No new debt (While I was paying stuff off, I feel off the wagon a few times and whipped out my credit card for a few purchases.)
9. Eat Better (I think this one should have also been more specific. Overall, I really can't say. Some days are better than others but I don't think I accomplished my big goal in becoming a healthy eater.)
10. Lose 15 lbs. (How about gain 15 lbs? It's sad to say that I didn't even come close to this goal.)
5 out of 10...ummm, if this was a test, I would have no doubt failed. However, since it's not a test. I can applaud myself for the goals accomplished and possibly revisit the missed goals in 2010.