Sunday, April 26, 2009

What's your favorite emotion?



I was listening to a sermon and the pastor asked, “What’s your favorite emotion?” Ummm…I never really thought about it. However, isn’t it a good question? I mean we experience so many feelings throughout the day that it’s likely that we should have a favorite. So I began to think what is my favorite emotion? Well, I really like the feeling of happiness but it’s not my favorite. What about anticipation? I love this one, especially around my birthday and Christmas, I can’t wait to see what I’ll get. But it’s not my favorite. My favorite emotion by far is relief. You know that moment when you can exhale, breathe, and think, that wasn’t so bad after all. So, what’s your favorite emotion?

9 comments:

joanofalltrades said...

Amen sista! I need some relief right about now. I would have to say my favorite emotion is peaceful. There is something about perfect peace that can just put you in your own world. That's where I want to be.

Felicia - I Complete Me said...

My favorite emotion has to be peaceful. I love feeling at peace with the everything around me.

3 Bay B Chicks said...

This is such a great post. I found myself studying the graphic to figure out what my favorite emotion is. I am not sure...perhaps excitement, interest, or satisfaction.

It really runs the gambit, doesn't it?

-Francesca

Jamey said...

Hopeful & Optimistic are my faves, I believe when you have Faith, God is in control how can you not be either one of them!

CG said...

Relief works. I like relief. I could use a little more happy though.

Nate said...

My favorite emotion is happiness. As long as I am happy, everything is right with the world.

Single Mom Seeking said...

I'm very partial to "sure"... this is great. Thanks!

DINKS said...

Yeah, put me down with a big SMILE and happiness for my emoticon :) and then when i'm feeling feisty, i switches to a winky one ;)

AmbitiousSingleMom said...

Wow, this one made me think, Thank You... I'd believe I have to agree... Relief is a wonderful emotion... I have gone through many personal storms over the last few months and relief was definitely a welcomed feeling... Peace and Blessing to you...