Thanks to KGW at Joan of all trades, I have been tagged as a recipient of the 2009 New Year's Spirit Award! At first, I was a little hesitant in accepting this award because I knew it would require me to post on a day other than a Sunday but hey it's a new year so I'm working on being a tad bit more flexible.
Here are the rules for accepting the award:
1. You must be a true lover of the New Year to receive this award. The person to whom you give the award must also be in love with the New Year.
2. List 5 things that you love about the New Year. If you can't limit it to 5 things, then keep going till you run out of space.
3. Pass the award along to as many people as you like. That can be 1 or 50. It's up to you! But keep the New Year cheer going.
4. Let your recipients know that you have tagged them by leaving a comment on their site. Also, link back to the person who gave you the award.
5 Things that I love about 2009:
(1) It's the start of something new so it gives me 12 months
(2) I will turn 35 this year. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(3) I am blessed to have a wonderful son, a great man, and
(4) I am one year closer to working part-time.
(5) I am officially a blogger.
Now that I have officially accepted the award, it's time to pass it on to the next victim, oops, I meant honoree.
My 2009 New Year's Spirit Award goes to........R.J.